- Full-time · Entry level
- Bristol (Hybrid)
- Closing Date 10/12
This is a very exciting time for IMD Group and this year we have ambitious plans for continued growth and development. We are seeking to add to our team of experienced, motivated and passionate consultants to work with us on this journey.
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively and as part of a team?
- Can you work with integrity and respect for others?
- Are you interested in learning from others and helping our clients to improve their capabilities?
If our values resonate with yours, let’s start a conversation about how we could work together.
What does it take to work at IMD Group?
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, as a member of the People Team the Internal Recruitment Consultant will work closely with the operations and business development functions to attract the very best people for IMD Group. This will include both contract and permanent staff.
As an Internal Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for advertising vacancies, monitoring applications and pro-actively searching for candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and a variety of job boards. You will review applications, highlighting those that meet the brief and creating detailed records using our ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
As a member of the People Team you will have the opportunity and duty to build relationships with the various business units and their people. Supported by the Head of Recruitment you will co-ordinate the task of requesting CV reviews and arranging interviews with colleagues across the business.
IMD Group values it’s People above all else, good interpersonal skills are essential as you will build relationships with candidates while acting as an ambassador for the company Values.
What do we look for in an Internal Recruitment Consultant?
As an Internal Recruitment Consultant, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communications skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Exposure to LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards and Boolean searches.
- An understanding of the importance of keeping detailed candidate records via a database or ATS.
What can we offer in return?
IMD Group offer a work culture like no other in defence and security. Whilst we maintain outstanding professional standards at all times we also offer all our staff a trusting, flexible and supportive place to work. We will do as much as we can to help accommodate whatever is important to you, be it your growing family, managing your local sports team or leading the way in your chosen field. This is reflected in our raft of benefits available to all our staff.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance – with flexible cover options.
- 5 x Salary Life Assurance.
- Health cash plan – with flexible cover options.
- Professional training at our own learning and development centre.
- Cycle to Work.
- Perks at Work.
- Contributory company pension.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
A word on UK Security Clearance
Due to the secure nature of the position, you must have, or be eligible to obtain, UK SC or DV Security Clearance.
More details relating to UK Security Clearance can be found here