- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- Closing Date 29/10
This is a very exciting time for IMD Group and this year we have ambitious plans for continued growth and development. We are seeking to add to our team of experienced, motivated and passionate consultants to work with us on this journey.
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively and as part of a team?
- Can you work with integrity and respect for others?
- Are you interested in learning from others and helping our clients to improve their capabilities?
If our values resonate with yours, let’s start a conversation about how we could work together.
What does it take to work at IMD Group?
IMD Group specialise in delivering P3M (Project, Programme & Portfolio Management) & Project Controls, Procurement, Data Analytics, Learning and Development, Cyber Management, Business Analysis and Transformation consultancy. We add most value delivering these capabilities within the context of Digital Transformation.
As an IMD Project Management Consultant you will act in client facing delivery and advisory roles helping our clients solve complicated problems, deliver complex change initiatives and improve business performance. Working as part of multi-disciplined teams across our large public sector clients you are trusted to use your own brand of analytical skills and experience to solve complex problems and find sustainable solutions to our client’s challenges. This often involves managing multiple stakeholders and you will need to use excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure that we continue to transfer our knowledge and provide enduring value to our clients.
You will add value to the business through leading the development of our capabilities, recognising opportunities for business improvement initiatives and driving them through to realisation, winning new business and adding to our trusting and flexible culture through developing yourself and other staff.
What do we look for in a Secure Government Project Management Consultant?
We’re interested in hearing from people with Project Management experience in the Secure Government sector. Suitable security clearance is a must.
As a Secure Government Project Management Consultant you will have the ability to demonstrate significant knowledge of the following:
- Working within a Defence, Security, Public Sector or Consultancy environment.
- Project management approaches, methodologies and their practical application.
- Project controls, including integrated cost, schedule and risk management.
- Business change and transformation.
- Leading client account (and contracts) to profit and a high level of client satisfaction whilst balancing leading the delivery of internal company projects and initiatives.
- Mentoring and development of staff.
What can we offer in return?
IMD Group offer a work culture like no other in defence and security. Whilst we maintain outstanding professional standards at all times we also offer all our staff a trusting, flexible and supportive place to work. We will do as much as we can to help accommodate whatever is important to you, be it your growing family, managing your local sports team or leading the way in your chosen field. This is reflected in our raft of benefits available to all our staff.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance – with flexible cover options.
- 5 x Salary Life Assurance.
- Health cash plan – with flexible cover options.
- Professional training at our own learning and development centre.
- Cycle to Work.
- Perks at Work.
- Contributory company pension.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
A word on UK Security Clearance
Due to the secure nature of the position, you must have, or be eligible to obtain, UK DV Security Clearance.
More details relating to UK Security Clearance can be found here.