IMD Group (IMD) are proud to have signed the Mindful Employer chartership for another year.
As a company IMD first signed the Mindful Employer chartership back in 2019 and have been committed to upholding the following standards ever since…
- Provide non-judgemental and proactive support to staff experiencing mental ill health.
- Not make assumptions about a person with a mental health condition and their ability to work.
- Be positive and enabling towards all employees and job applicants with a mental health condition.
- Support line managers in managing mental health in the workplace.
- Ensure we are fair in the recruitment of new staff in accordance with the Equality Act (2010).
- Make it clear that people who have experienced mental ill health will not be discriminated against and that disclosure of a mental health problem will enable both the employee and employer to assess and provide the right level of support or adjustment.
As an employer IMD are very supportive of mental wellbeing – Days can be tough so we want to be able to support everyone in our company effectively, raise awareness and give a safe place to ask for help or discuss mental wellbeing.