What we do
Transform your business. People first.
At IMD, we don’t just deliver complex digital transformation in the secure and public sector environments. Using our proven tools and methodologies, we deliver meaningful change that empowers your people to transform your organisation from the inside, out.
We’ve always prided ourselves on humanising the process of business transformation. It’s why we start by putting your people first. Why our 300+ strong team of multi-skilled expert consultants build real relationships that deliver real results. Why we work tirelessly to get your projects over the line, on brief and on time, every time. And it’s why we invest just as much in your team’s confidence, capabilities and competence – as we do in the processes that they need to keep delivering. Long after we’re gone.
Where IMD makes a difference
Why choose the secure & public sector specialists?
Business Analysis & Transformation
Sustainable change starts with your people. We empower your team with the right blend of skills and expertise to make a success of every project – and beyond.
- Structure, define and plan your transformation journey
- Identify and measure ongoing benefits
- Undertake business analysis and manage the requirements
- Establish a positive culture for sustainable change
- Review organisational design and define your Target Operating Model
- Support the planning and delivery of migration activities
- Upskill and coach change agents for new ways of working
P3M & Project Controls
Expert application of Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M) and Product Controls play a key role in every project – even when not explicitly in-scope.
- Put P3M and PC methodologies into practice
- Design, optimise and implement PMO and control frameworks
- Apply specialist schedule, risk and cost management
- Deliver quality and configuration management
- Implement stakeholder and communications management
- Design, optimise and implement governance and reporting
- Forensic project management and maturity assessment
We give you all the tools and strategies you need to interpret your data (both big and small) – transforming meaningful insights into competitive advantages.
- Assessment of data maturity
- Optimisation of data assets and analysis
- Detailed cost analysis and modelling
- Options analysis and decision support
- Effective reporting and visualisation for faster insight
- Design and implementation of data driven organisational and P3M governance
Learning and Development
Effective learning and development facilitates the deployment of suitably qualified and experienced personnel with the right skills, in the right numbers, in the right place, at the right time.
- Design and implement upskilling and knowledge transfer initiatives alongside traditional consultancy
- Provide accredited training courses
- Design and deliver targeted learning, development and eLearning programmes
- Coaching and mentoring
- Organisational and skills diagnostics
- Organisational design and resource planning
Our consultants specialise in effective, efficient, procurement processes and a robust commercial approach to successfully deliver projects and manage your supply chain.
- Advise on public sector procurement process and best practice
- Supply strategic and delivery support to competitive tenders and supplier engagements
- Offer negotiation support in competitive and collaborative delivery environments
- Support in an ISO44001 advisory and compliance capacity
- Provide bid preparation and management
- Manage contracts on your behalf
We address the threats posed to network and information systems. We ensure appropriate organisational structures, policies & processes are in place to understand, assess and systematically manage these threats.
- Technical assessment of the design architecture to ensure that it is functionally correct, meets operational and mandatory safety requirements as well as providing value for money
- Advice on potential security vulnerabilities
- Infrastructure Design Options
- Security and standards compliance to the Network and Information Systems Regulations, 2018 (NIS Regulations) and JSP Regulations
- Cyber defence measures
- Review of security documentation for completeness, accuracy and consistency
Witness real people, delivering real results. Explore our latest client successes to discover how we’re putting people at the heart of business transformation.